Hemostasis, LLC designs, develops, manufactures and markets advanced hemostatic technologies for use in the medical device industry. We are currently seeking a System Administrator that that will be able to help with a multitude of support responsibilities.
As a Hemostasis System Administrator, you will be a key point of contact for responsible for configuring systems software, hardware, and network configuration; manage servers and integrate automation processes servers. This position requires a professional, organized, high-energy, detail-oriented individual who has strong interpersonal skills. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that is driven by success.
- Establish new environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, documenting system standards.
- Configure Ethernet switch ports and build Firewalls.
- Install, network, store, administer, design, migrate, configure, maintain, upgrade and deploy computer/network/data/hardware/software/security systems and applications using scripting, programming language, VMWare, OS, tools, languages, and technologies.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights.
- Optimizing and evaluating the system regularly.
- Configure and support the Meraki network infrastructure.
- Deploy, configure and maintain enterprise-level Meraki networks – wired, WIFI and hybrid.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network and data security measures.
- Monitor systems and network servers to ensure troubleshooting and network availability to all system users.
- Routing protocols configuration with knowledge of VPN.
- Manage RPICOR ERP System backend, involved in developing server-side code using ASP.net, VB.NET, and C#.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritize problems, and assess the impact of issues
- Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to solve problems and explain solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a focus on technical excellence.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, establishing project plans and achieving timelines and communicating results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate proactive and strategic thinking and be able to handle change and ambiguity.
Competitive industry compensation based on experience
- 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Disability
- Full-time in-office
Hemostasis, LLC believes in the synergy of teamwork while maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit, providing an environment in which our associates develop and accomplish professional objectives. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, life, retirement and related benefits.
Jobsite: Saint Paul, MN
Apply to Personnel Department, Hemostasis LLC, 5000 Township Pkwy, Saint Paul, MN 55110